FAQ's
Downloads
Support Forum
  SnailSource.com [Logo]
Calendar LiteCalendar Lite (Demo)
Calendar ProCalendar Pro (Demo)
LinksLinks Pro (Demo)
RegisterRegister
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages SearchSearch FAQFAQ ProfileProfile MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups Join GroupsJoin Groups

Black text on Black Style

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Gallery->phpBB2 Integration Support printer-friendly view
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orderofhope

Hlp* 7.00
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Black text on Black Style Reply with quote Direct link

Hi,

I've just installed the latest Gallery 1 and used the integration to link into phpBB. All functionality seems fine, but unfortunately most of the text is black on the black style. It appears as though the style is being overwritten as they work fine if viewed as standalone.

Embedded: http://www.theorderofhope.org/phpBB2/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index
Standalone: http://theorderofhope.org/phpBB2/modules/gallery/

I've done a search of these forums and only found the following, which was no help: http://www.snailsource.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2550&highlight=text+black

I'm going to continue to poke around, but would be grateful of any suggestions.

Thanks.
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

You'll need to do some searching within the webpage source code for any pages generated through the integration to find the problem css classes and then check the various css files that are being loaded by the integration, gallery and phpbb2.
Orderofhope

Hlp* 7.00
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

Thank you, your comment pointed me in hte right direction and after playing with the css I found that the subBlack template does not include a base font colour, therefore any parts within the gallery not specifying a class would be black.

I added 'color : #FFFFCC;' into the body class of subBlack.css as below:

Code:
 /* General page style. The scroll bar colours only visible in IE5.5+ */
body {
   background-color: #000000;
   scrollbar-face-color: #212121;
   scrollbar-highlight-color: #404040;
   scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000;
   scrollbar-3dlight-color: #616161;
   scrollbar-arrow-color:  #A1A1A1;
   scrollbar-track-color: #000000;
   scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #000000;

}

This hasn't fixed the other style issues (no bars from the gallery black style), but as I can now see all the text I'm content with that.

Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Gallery->phpBB2 Integration Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: