FAQ's
Downloads
Support Forum
  SnailSource.com [Logo]
Calendar LiteCalendar Lite (Demo)
Calendar ProCalendar Pro (Demo)
LinksLinks Pro (Demo)
RegisterRegister
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages SearchSearch FAQFAQ ProfileProfile MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups Join GroupsJoin Groups

can anyone tell me why i am getting this error?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Gallery->phpBB2 Integration Support printer-friendly view
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weasel_6_9

Hlp* 10.00
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: can anyone tell me why i am getting this error? Reply with quote Direct link

Warning: main(./modules//.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/drmxsznp/public_html/puntogt/modules.php on line 71

Warning: main(./modules//.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/drmxsznp/public_html/puntogt/modules.php on line 71

Warning: main(): Failed opening './modules//.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/drmxsznp/public_html/puntogt/modules.php on line 71

i have done what the installation says but dont understand how to do the following "SQL Changes required:
---------------------

ALTER TABLE phpbb_users ADD user_gallery_perm tinyint(1)
unsigned NOT NULL default '0';
ALTER TABLE phpbb_groups ADD group_gallery_perm tinyint(1) unsigned
NOT NULL default '0';"

When i open the sql_install.php, these are in this file but i dont know how or what to change them to?

can anyone help?

thank you in advance

andi
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: can anyone tell me why i am getting this error? Reply with quote Direct link

weasel_6_9 wrote:

Warning: main(): Failed opening './modules//.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/drmxsznp/public_html/puntogt/modules.php on line 71

I can't be 100% sure but it looks like you have tried to run modules.php without the necessary variables as supplied in the File mod instructions.

Quote:
i have done what the installation says but dont understand how to do the following "SQL Changes required:
---------------------

ALTER TABLE phpbb_users ADD user_gallery_perm tinyint(1)
unsigned NOT NULL default '0';
ALTER TABLE phpbb_groups ADD group_gallery_perm tinyint(1) unsigned
NOT NULL default '0';"

When i open the sql_install.php, these are in this file but i dont know how or what to change them to?

from readme instructions wrote:
3. Make the necessary mysql changes by running the file "sql_install.php"
or make the changes manually as shown above.

If you've successfully installed phpBB2 then you will have had to run install.php in your browser so this is just the same...

Upload and then run the file in your browser, making sure you upload it as per the instructions.

All in all, I'd take a little more time and go back over the instructions (hint: read them in wordpad, NOT notepad) with a bit more care and attention... that should get you up and running.
weasel_6_9

Hlp* 10.00
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

I have done as you said and run the sql install and now i am getting the error;

line 61 in the modules.php

any ideas?
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

weasel_6_9 wrote:
I have done as you said and run the sql install and now i am getting the error;

line 61 in the modules.php

any ideas?

is that the whole error????
weasel_6_9

Hlp* 10.00
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

if you go to www.3solutions.co.uk/puntogt and then click on the gallery. the full error will show.

any ideas would be great.

thank you in advance

andi
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

That's a common error when the path information needs to be set in full...

You need to edit this line, in the modules.php file, to the full system path:

eg:

Code:
define('MODULES_PATH', './modules/');

should possibly read as:

Code:
define('MODULES_PATH', '/home/drmxsznp/public_html/puntogt/modules/');
weasel_6_9

Hlp* 10.00
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

hiya, thank you for your reply,

I have changed this line to the relevant path but i am still getting the error of:

Warning: main(/home/drmxsznp/public_html/puntogt/modules/gallery/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/drmxsznp/public_html/puntogt/modules.php on line 61

Warning: main(/home/drmxsznp/public_html/puntogt/modules/gallery/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/drmxsznp/public_html/puntogt/modules.php on line 61

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/drmxsznp/public_html/puntogt/modules/gallery/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/drmxsznp/public_html/puntogt/modules.php on line 61

line 61 show "include(MODULES_PATH."$name/$file.$phpEx");"

any ideas??

thank you in advance

andi
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

Ok... either you've installed it in a non-standard place (eg: phpbb2/modules/gallery/) or you've just not installed gallery at all...
weasel_6_9

Hlp* 10.00
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

the file (home directory) that my site is all installed on is

/public_html/

then the forum is installed in a sub folder

/puntogt/

the modules.php and the sql_install.php (before deleting) are stored in there too.

the gallery is installed in

/modules/gallery/

where there is 3 sub folders (ccs, classes and templates) and 3 files (gallery_remote.php, gallery_remote2.php and rss.php

is this enough information? to help you help me (cos i feel so stupid not being able to do this)

thank you

andi
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

Check this thread and go to the gallery forum on gallery.sourceforge.net...

I really don't support symlinked installations because so much can go wrong with them...
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Gallery->phpBB2 Integration Support All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: