FAQ's
Downloads
Support Forum
  SnailSource.com [Logo]
Calendar LiteCalendar Lite (Demo)
Calendar ProCalendar Pro (Demo)
LinksLinks Pro (Demo)
RegisterRegister
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages SearchSearch FAQFAQ ProfileProfile MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups Join GroupsJoin Groups

index.php
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Gallery->phpBB2 Integration Support printer-friendly view
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghostrider

Hlp* 7.00
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: index.php Reply with quote Direct link

hello, i'm getting this error:

Code:
Warning: main(./modules/gallery/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ghostrider/forum/modules.php on line 89

Warning: main(./modules/gallery/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ghostrider/forum/modules.php on line 89

Warning: main(): Failed opening './modules/gallery/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ghostrider/forum/modules.php on line 89

i can't see an index.php under modules/gallery. there're only gallery_remote2.php and gallery_remote.php!

please help!
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: index.php Reply with quote Direct link

ghostrider wrote:
i can't see an index.php under modules/gallery. there're only gallery_remote2.php and gallery_remote.php!

please help!

What you missed was the instruction information that gave the pre-requisites.

It's very clear that this is not a standalone gallery and that you need to have the script gallery (found at: gallery.sourceforge.net) installed on your site.
ghostrider

Hlp* 7.00
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

i have read the doc, plus i have gallery installed, not under phpBB though. should i install it under modules/gallery?
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

ghostrider wrote:
i have read the doc, plus i have gallery installed, not under phpBB though. should i install it under modules/gallery?

If you've got it installed under a different directory then you'd best read the help docs and forum posts for the gallery 1.5.x version as they tend to cover it best..

You can find all the links from gallery.sourceforge.net ... The keywords you probably need to be looking for...

Quote:
phpbb2 symlink
CybrtoothTigress

Hlp* 12.00
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

Quote:
Warning: main(./modules/gallery/index.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vjmiyagi/public_html/ctphpbb/modules.php on line 61

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening './modules/gallery/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/vjmiyagi/public_html/ctphpbb/modules.php on line 61

I installed a fresh phpbb in ctphpbb
I uploaded gallery to ctphpbb/gallery2, installed successfully
I uploaded both cal-lite and gallery and performed the dual installation instructions

Can you help me resolve this error? Thanks
cliffclof

Hlp* 8.00
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

I have the same error and I followed the instructions. I'm pretty smart. The instructions and files in the zip are not very clear on where the zip files should be placed and what needs user code input.
cliffclof

Hlp* 8.00
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

Code:
Warning: main(/home/.abioticdryer/valhalla/valhallaunited.com/vumgallery/modules/gallery/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.abioticdryer/valhalla/valhallaunited.com/forums/modules.php on line 61

Warning: main(/home/.abioticdryer/valhalla/valhallaunited.com/vumgallery/modules/gallery/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.abioticdryer/valhalla/valhallaunited.com/forums/modules.php on line 61

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/.abioticdryer/valhalla/valhallaunited.com/vumgallery/modules/gallery/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.abioticdryer/valhalla/valhallaunited.com/forums/modules.php on line 61

Code:
Warning: main(./modules/gallery/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.abioticdryer/valhalla/valhallaunited.com/forums/modules.php on line 61

Warning: main(./modules/gallery/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.abioticdryer/valhalla/valhallaunited.com/forums/modules.php on line 61

Warning: main(): Failed opening './modules/gallery/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.abioticdryer/valhalla/valhallaunited.com/forums/modules.php on line 61

guess i got the same error?
cliffclof

Hlp* 8.00
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

there is literally no index file there so why is it looking for it?
CybrtoothTigress

Hlp* 12.00
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

That was the first thing I noticed, there is no index.php

Interestingly enough, the gallery directory uses main.php to start
cliffclof

Hlp* 8.00
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

Check out http://www.nukedgallery.net/

If you are using phpBB 2 and Gallery 2.

I had one of my devs install gallery so i didn't know it was version 2.

Fixed up my problems anyway. Nice backend too i guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Gallery->phpBB2 Integration Support All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: