FAQ's
Downloads
Support Forum
  SnailSource.com [Logo]
Calendar LiteCalendar Lite (Demo)
Calendar ProCalendar Pro (Demo)
LinksLinks Pro (Demo)
RegisterRegister
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages SearchSearch FAQFAQ ProfileProfile MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups Join GroupsJoin Groups

Call to undefined function: _()

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Gallery->phpBB2 Integration Support printer-friendly view
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taos

Hlp* 0.10
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

Hi!

I installed the mod. After I hit link to the gallery page, I get
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in c:\apache\htdocs\samorast\phpbb2\modules\gallery\classes\NobodyUser.php on line 27

Any suggestions? Have I done something wrong?

tnx!
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

As per the FAQ... I need more info on the version of Gallery, phpbb2, etc... being used.

Also info about your host server setup... OS, php ver, DB system, etc...
DenMother

Hlp* 14.24
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Same Error Reply with quote Direct link

Same Error running in localhost
OS X panther
Apache/1.3.28
phpBB2 2.0.6c
Gallery 1.4.1-pl1
MySql 3.23.49
Php 4.3.2
Gallery -> phpBB2 1.4.3
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

taos wrote:
Hi!

I installed the mod. After I hit link to the gallery page, I get
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in c:\apache\htdocs\samorast\phpbb2\modules\gallery\classes\NobodyUser.php on line 27

Any suggestions? Have I done something wrong?

tnx!

I'd try reuploading that NobodyUser.php file... it seems pretty weird that it's coming up with that particular error.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on this one.
DenMother

Hlp* 14.24
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: NobodyUser.php Reply with quote Direct link

Recopied NobodyUser.php same error
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in /Users/stevedunsmuir/Sites/phpBBX/modules/gallery/classes/NobodyUser.php on line 27

If I go to direct to galley I get:
Code:
Warning: Division by zero in /Users/stevedunsmuir/Sites/phpBBX/modules/gallery/albums.php on line 59

Europa Builders Gallery

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getimagepath() in /Users/stevedunsmuir/Sites/phpBBX/modules/gallery/layout/adminbox.inc on line 18

I maybe talking out my #@& here but I think It might have something to do with loopback to the localhost URL and relative URLs. The guy above who also had this problem. looks like he was in local mode also.

What do you think?
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

Oh hold on I know why... dunno how I missed this before.

Gallery 1.4.1-pl1

It's a non-compatible version...
nekidfrog

Hlp* 2.00
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

I'm getting the exact same error with version 1.5.4

if this isn't compatible i have no clue which version to get. the only other version is 2.1.2 and not sure if that's even compatable
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

nekidfrog wrote:
I'm getting the exact same error with version 1.5.4

if this isn't compatible i have no clue which version to get. the only other version is 2.1.2 and not sure if that's even compatable

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding, it's been a hellish few weeks...

My recommendation is to go with version 2.1.2 and look for the sticky thread in this forum to the gallery 2.x integration which is a heck of a lot more feature rich than the old gallery and my somewhat hacked integration.

the primary gallery forum has more up to date info on the phpbb2 integration too so do some careful googling and you should be fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Gallery->phpBB2 Integration Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: