FAQ's
Downloads
Support Forum
  SnailSource.com [Logo]
Calendar LiteCalendar Lite (Demo)
Calendar ProCalendar Pro (Demo)
LinksLinks Pro (Demo)
RegisterRegister
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages SearchSearch FAQFAQ ProfileProfile MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups Join GroupsJoin Groups

Can't even get past the installation...

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Calendar Lite Support printer-friendly view
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gmoney

Hlp* 6.00
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Can't even get past the installation... Reply with quote Direct link

So, I downloaded Calendar Lite, and tried going through the install instructions and mod file step-by-step, but the modifications were already in the files, (like in admin/admin_ug_auth.php) and I couldn't even find the other files - like admin/admin_db_utilities.php. I figured I would try uploading the files anyway, and I was told that they were in the wrong directory (my sub is called "forums" instead of "phpBB2").

I really want a calendar for my site, and I've used your calendar in a forum before, so I would like to stick with it. What am I doing wrong? Is Calendar Pro easier to use? I've tried goggling my issues, and poking around in the forums here, I've spent several hours on it and I feel like I'm hitting a wall.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Calendar Lite Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: